Saturday, October 16, 2010

Consistency

Reading my old blog posts from a year ago, I'm glad to see that not much has changed about me. I still hold firmly my beliefs and values. I suppose that's also a good thing since not much can influence me, and it shows that I really do know myself as a person inside and out.

For anyone who's bored and wants to play a quick catch-up since I had intended this blog to be private and only for the selected few to read and comment, but I have nothing to hide, and I actually wouldn't mind people getting to know bits and pieces of who I am through my writings.

http://t4mmy.blogspot.com/2010/01/2-weeks-in21-years-out.html (only the last section of this is interesting, unless you like reading about how the year 2010 started out for me)

...yeah it's a pretty lengthy reading list, pick and choose what you want. They'll all give you a little insight on who I am.--That is if you care. ^_^


The truth is I’ve never fooled anyone.
I’ve let people fool themselves.
They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was.
Instead they would invent a character for me.
I wouldn’t argue with them.They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t.

- Marilyn Monroe

No comments: