Sunday, October 3, 2010

My heart's in overdrive and I'm behind the steering wheel

Life has always come at me at the full speed of 100mph with no brakes. With the type of person that I am, I have this need for speed because anything slow is too dull. But this is the first time I'm allowing my life to go from the fast lane to an abrupt halt. I used to know where I was going, but now the destination is unclear. I'm still driving, but at a much slower speed now. Maybe I can enjoy the scenery, the people, and the places I encounter this way.

My destination is changing everyday. Remember the talk about me needing some consistency and stability? --yeah, I still need it. More than ever now.

I have too much pride to ever ask anyone to join or help me. But maybe I'll see you there.

No comments: