90. my early morning workouts and on occasion, post work workouts. It feels absolutely amazing going into the office after sweating like a pig for an hour. Whether it is running three miles and a little weight training or hot yoga, it definitely makes the long hours at work a lot more bearable. Thanks Emmy for introducing me to yoga, now I can't get enough of it.
91. When friends you haven't talked to in a long time text you out of the blue. Two told me they were coming into town. and a few said they wanted to say hi just b/c they were thinking of me. <3
92. The adrenaline rush I get a minute or two prior to meeting w/my clients.
93. Waking up knowing that the dreams I had were just dreams.
94. Walking away and leaving behind all things negative (people, things, etc).
95. Making GDC while doing what's best for my clients, and laughing at the advisors who make GDC only doing what's in their best interest (this fucking pisses me off b/c they're playing around w/people's life savings).
96. Seeing my parents smile at each other.
97. Seeing the reactions on each one of my family member's faces when they opened their Christmas presents. I did very well this year in choosing gifts for them.
98. Knowing that the man still likes me even after finding how imperfect I am.
99. How mild Minnesota's winter has been this year. Hands down, best winter ever.