Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Refusal

If there was one personality trait that I would want to outshine more than others, it'd be my strength to never let anything phase me. I used to be this hot tempered girl and I can still be, but I refuse to let my hot temper and gossip allow me to hurt others (I.E. start fights at the bars/clubs). With the last fight that I got into back in the summer, it really made me realize a lot of things and grow from it. I realized that even though certain people were my good friends at one point in life doesn't make them my good friend forever, even though I had high hopes for the friendship. I also realized that I shouldn't let silly things like gossip and people i don't care about consume the little time I already have in life. It's never too late to learn.

I've gotten hit on the head with a football on Saturday, my left knee feels like someone chopped it off and sewed it back together thinking I could still walk, I've gotten tackled today (all from playing touch and flag football), physical things can't phase me nor can emotional things. I've always told people that the only thing that could possibly phase me is anyone from my immediate family dying.

So for me to want to disappear doesn't make me 'weak', I just know what I want now, and I know what I have to do to get there. Fuck everything and everyone else cause I've learned that I can only trust myself.

People will always talk no matter who you are or what you do. I'll give you something to talk about.

No comments: