Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Late Night Vents

People come and go, friends become strangers and strangers become friends. The funny thing about that is we usually don't remember what they said or what they did, but we'll remember the way they made us feel.


It's hard not to take what we have for granted because we often don't realize enough what it is that we have until it's gone, by then its usually too late. The thing about that is sometimes we need to get rid of the things that are holding us back to find what it is that we really need. I got rid of what was holding me back and to my suprise I'm starting to find what I need more and more everyday.

It's the past that makes us stronger in the present and better for our future.

I've always been really big on being independent and depending on no one but myself. I'm slowly getting there. Reminding myself everyday baby steps will take me there. I'm a small girl slowly becoming a woman who has some big dreams. I would rather shoot for the moon and miss than aim for the gutters and make it.

Everyday we come across hundreds of people and with those people I come across I debate whether I want to judge the one next to me because what if someday I'll need this person, because thats how it starts. Strangers become friends, you would have never thought you would need the person you call your best friend and now what would you do without them? All of them. To me, things happen for a reason, because it's funny how the right people come into our lives at the right time. Whether its to satisfy our lonliness, become a friend, be a burden or a blessing, whatever the reason is, the important thing is there is a reason. I thank god everyday I have you in my life.

Loyalty comes first in my book, when things go down that involves the people that are in my life, I am this ride or die chick. I'll loan you some money when you need it most, I'll kick someone's ass, I'll give you a shoulder to cry on, whatever it is you need, I'll try my best and do it. You wouldn't even have to question it.

It's either you take it all or take nothing. Give me your all or give me nothing.

No comments: