Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ok?

#puke


Five things I currently miss:
1) Definitely shared happiness
2) doing homework and studying; pulling all nighters for school
3) dressing up for work. so i'll just dress up everytime I leave the house (I've gotten asked why a lot lately)
4) my customers from work. their stories and working with them always made my days brighter
5) Sundays when my sister and I still went to Sunday school and mass. Afterwards, my mom would let us choose any restaurant and the three of us would just go eat and have mother-daughter time.

Four song lyrics I'm currently feelin':
1) "Down the road later on/You will hate that I never gave more to you/Than half of my heart" John Mayer - Half of my Heart
2) "I never ask for help/I take care of myself/I don't know why you think you got a hold on me" PCD - Hush Hush
3) "Silly games you were playing/empty words we both were saying" Spice Girls - 2 Become 1
4) "It's so incredible the way things work themselves out" Brian McKnight - Back at One

Three things I've realized in the past couple of days:
1) I owe nothing to anyone, but my parents and siblings. Not even an explanation
2) Some people may never come to see the big picture. Always taking things for granted. So I quit, not because I'm weak, but because it's a waste of my time.
3) I've already changed your life, you don't know it yet, but it'll hit you soon.

Two songs I've been currently listening to nonstop:
1) John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare
2) John Mayer ft. Taylor Swift - Half of My Heart

One thing I want right now:
1) Stability (ok ok two things, also a panini maker)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: