Sunday, May 29, 2011

Something I Don't Have

I don't get jealous very easily, I just don't see the point in wishing or wanting something that someone else has. But I will have to admit since I'm usually surrounded by my friends who are dating each other or some that come to me for advice on relationships, and even though most of the time they seek advice because things are rocky between them and their significant other I envy them for just being in a relationship.

I like to believe that all people thrive on love. Whether it's from family, friends, or significant other, love makes everything go round despite that many think money does. A lot of people in life search for it in another person, and sometimes they don't find it at all. So to my friends and readers who are currently in a relationship w/a loved one:

Don't let them go. Times may get hard, and it may make you want to give up, but what relationship doesn't go through some rocky and shaky times? That's what makes it all the sweeter. Without experiencing the bad times, you wouldn't know how to feel the happy good times.

I've seen first hand what my parents have overcame and many of my friends and I'm in awe at what love can do for two people. If it is two love that two people have, nothing is able to break the bond. I have seen love forgive, I have seen love overcome, I have seen love make people do things they would never have thought they'd do, but yet they did it all in the name of love.

Men: treat women how you would want men to treat your daughter.

Honestly, I would rather be w/one person for the rest of my life and experience everything with them rather than talk or date a few different people and go through the same experience multiple times.

I may not have ever experienced what love is, but I know what is it and I know that I won't be settling anytime soon. This weekend has prepared me for a lot of things and I'm okay with being single the rest of my life. As long as I'm not settling and being w/someone else's true love then I'm happy.

It's late, I'll do another post on this later. But here's a song dedicated to all you lover birds:




It's a big big world
It's easy to get lost in it
You've always been my girl
And I'm not ready to call it quits

We make the sun shine in the moon light
We can make the grey clouds turn to blue skies
I know it's hard
Baby believe me

That we can't go nowhere but up
From here, my dear
Baby we can go nowhere but up
Tell me what we've got to fear
We are taking to the sky pass the moon to the galaxy
As long as you are with me baby
Honestly with the strength of our love
We can go nowhere but up

It's a big big world
And I'm gonna show you all of it
I'm gonna lace you with pearls
From every ocean
That we're swimmin' in

We make the sun shine in the moon light
We can make the grey clouds turn to blue skies
Yeah, I know it's hard
Baby believe me, ooh

That we can't go nowhere but up
From here, my dear
Baby we can go nowhere but up
Tell me what we've got to fear
We are taking to the sky pass the moon to the galaxy
As long as you are with me baby
Honestly with the strength of our love
We can go nowhere but up

Baby we were underground
We're on the surface now
We're gonna make it girl
I promise
If you believe in love
And you believe in us
We can't go nowhere but

We can't go nowhere but up
From here, my dear
Baby we can go nowhere but up
Tell me what we've got to fear
We're taking to the sky pass the moon to the galaxy
As long as you are with me baby
Honestly with the strength of our love
We can go nowhere but up

Nowhere but up
Nowhere but up
Yeah
Nowhere but up

No comments: