Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First time for everything

In the past month or so I've talked about wanting to go to dinner at a fairly decent restaurant by myself and to see a movie in theaters by myself to see if I could overcome the whole people staring and judging thing. I've always told myself that it doesn't matter what others think of me, but obviously I kind of teeny bit care if I couldn't bring myself to eat or see a movie by myself right?

Well I did the unthinkable and I booked a trip internationally solo. I thought long about it because I didn't know how I would do traveling on my own let alone leaving the country on my own.

I left my information w/my sister and her boyfriend in case they don't hear from me often during my trip. But I think I should be fine as long as I'm extra aware of my surroundings.

This will definitely test how I do in solitude. No one believes me that I'm going on my own. Friends keep asking who I'm meeting up with, but honestly I'm not meeting w/anyone. This trip wasn't my first choice, but no one had the time or the money to go on such a last minute trip so here I am on my own.
This should be good for me though.

Well, the flight is about to take off. Ciao! And wish me luck =P
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: