Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More early morning/late night ramblings

I never hold grudges and if I do it's never more than a few months tops. The second I'm done telling or expressing how I feel towards a situation, person(s), or anything is the second I am over it.

It's usually like that for me because I don't see what good holding a grudge will do for you. Life's short, people grow, people change, and honestly things happened for a reason. I try to learn from every situation I am faced with cause I think everyone should try to be a better person than they were yesterday. Or at least I try to be.

I am not always a good person, especially in my past. But I am never embarrassed for who I was because if I wasn't that person I wouldn't have become who I am today. And although I have tried to be a better person within the past year, not everyone may agree with it. But I feel like as long as I feel that I am allowing myself to grow and change then I shouldn't care what others opinions are.

I find it foolish for someone to try to please everyone in their life. It's impossible and a waste of life. No matter who you are, rich, poor, skinny, fat, a woman, or a man someone in the world will disapprove of you in some way. Don't let their opinions deter you from being YOU and living your life.

"At some point in time your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching."--Unknown
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: