Friday, May 20, 2011

Judgment Day

So for the past month all I've been reading and hearing about is May 21, 2011 (tomorrow). And if you haven't heard yet it's supposed to be Judgment Day, where God elects the non sinners and raptures them to heaven while those of us who have sinned will be left on Earth to go through the torture of the world ending or Armageddon.

I'm a Catholic, and I believe in God and all but honestly I believe tomorrow's a hoax. The Bible doesn't guarantee this day, well it does but not tomorrow's date. This is all predicted by a radio host, the same guy who predicted the world was going to end back in 1994 and blamed it not happening because of a numerical error.

BUT if tomorrow does come and 200 million people do get raptured, believe that my family and I will be apart of that group. We have been too blessed in our lifetime, it's obvious that God loves us. I could sit here and name out all of the ways we have been blessed specific events, dates, and all but if you're not convinced yet, you won't be after hearing all of it either.

Anyways, have a great weekend. If me or any of my family members disappear tomorrow ya'll know what's up to come in the future. ^__~
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: