Sunday, March 6, 2011

First of the March Birthdays

If you've been following my blog then you'll know that I've been going through a transition. I started drinking at a really young age (13). And after last year’s one and a half months of binge drinking, and last summer’s bad decisions it was kind of inevitable to start feeling the way I do now. It’s indescribable but friends have seen the transition since the end of summer. I have gone from Tamzilla to old grandma.

Since summer ended I’ve been talking a lot about not going out so much but I never put any real actions towards the claims. But ever since the New Year hit, I haven’t been doing much but spending lots of time with my family and hanging out with some friends. It’s been a good month since I’ve last partied and drank and everyone got to see Tamzilla again last night.

I must admit though, I was really hesitating to come out last night but I’m glad I did. I don’t like missing out on birthdays and he’s one of the guys I grew up with. Happy 22nd Birthday Johnny Ngo!

Onto the best part, pictures (end of the night first b/c I'm not used to how Blogger uploads the pics yet):

proof of how wasted everyone is. In the background you see everyone all tired


Jane gone


Birthday Boy sandwich


get married already!


theo and kathy


linda, richie, pattie, beta



richard advertising for Target brand water. Fanyan, Johnny, and Brian



Nhi gone



Timmy gone



I think we only finished 5 out of the 8 (or 9) bottles we had



LOLLL no idea what was going on



Obama, Emmy, and I



Marshall and Vince



The Volcano



Vince and Johnny



Johnny proposed to Brian (one of the funnier moments of the night)



Obama enjoying her burrito



Louis and Booty



Richard, Dusty, Brian, Beta



It's not a real birthday until the birthday boy gets caked






Jane, Obama, Pattie, and I



Arthur, Obama, and I



the ladies



<3<3<3<3



smh



the lover birds



some of the guys



some of the girls



the first bottle of the night




Thanks everyone for last night's memories (also memories the past 8 or 9 years of my life) and this morning's headache, but after last night I'm back to being a grandma...until the next birthday.



This song is for last night. Because I don't remember much after the volcano.

No comments: