Saturday, March 19, 2011

Faith, Trust, & Hope

Disclaimer: I got this off tumblr, and if you're familiar with tumblr at all, it's a place where people reblog a bunch of stuff so I'm not quite sure what the real source is. But it's cute and I thought I'd share it w/people who aren't on tumblr.

  • Once, all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of the prayer, all people gathered and only one boy came with an umbrella. That’s faith.
  • Example of the feeling of a one year old baby. When you throw him in the air, he laughs, because he knows you’ll catch him. That’s trust.
  • Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to wake up alive the next morning but still, we have plans for tomorrow. That’s hope.



  • FreeSol - Don't Give It Away

    Tell the truth u just pissed off cause you lost control
    But you can’t let go
    And you and I both know
    That’s the way it goes

    No comments: