Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Word vomit

Blessed
I've always believed that I have a guardian angel. That my family has a guardian angel, but after Sunday I can actually say that I am 110% positive that I have one. I have been truly blessed in more ways than I can actually count, and I can thank my guardian angel for many of them. Thank you again, for everything. Thank you for giving me another day, it is the best gift anyone can give to me.


Fearless
Heights, nope. Spiders, nah. Being alone, never. Failing, never has crossed my mind. It seems like those are pretty common phobias/fears that many people have, especially failing. I can name a handful of people off the top of my head that would give failing the answer to what they're afraid of in life, but to me failing is something that's impossible. Life is pretty much a big adventure, when you're on an adventure you can't fail, you only learn.

I don't consider being a doctor, lawyer, or some top dog business person as being successful. I'm big on happiness, and the way I see it, if you're doing what makes you happy then you're successful.


Have-it-alls and the have-nots
I'm glad my family has worked from the ground up to get to where they are now. Er, I should say my parents. I wouldn't be viewing the things I have in life the same way if they didn't. Money isn't enjoyable unless you know what it's worth, and you'll only know that if you've truly had to work for it. I look at most of my friends who don't have to work; all they have to do is go to school and get good grades and I feel bad for them. Most would envy that lifestyle, but I don't because those kids will never know what it feels like to actually get something you've worked hard for when they had everything given to them.


I probably sound delirious, and that's because I am. I need to sleep. I'll add and edit this tomorrow. Err...today.

No comments: