Saturday, September 4, 2010

#np Montell Jordan - get it on tonight

Boots, leggings, tights, sweaters, North Face
I wish the weather man warned me ahead of time. I needed time to prepare myself for summer's end. I mean I knew it was coming, but not so soon. Waking up one day and expecting it to still be nice, sunny, and hot outside but in reality it was windy and in the 50's is quite disappointing. So long sweet summer, this weekend will be the last of it. So you know damn well I'm going to make the most of it. Facebook, please brace yourself for some epic pictures because after this weekend, I'm taking hibernation to the next level, at least until Halloween.

I've never really enjoyed fall. I've always thought it was the most boring season ever. When I was younger, I enjoyed winter and summer the most. And ever since high school til now summer has always been my all time favorite season. This year, since 2010 has been all about changes, and trying new things I'm going to try to enjoy this season. Enjoy the cool weather, the leaves changing, the holidays (Tet Trung Thu, Halloween, Thanksgiving) and whatever else comes with it. Whoever wants to enjoy it with me is more than welcome.

Fall to-do list:
-a drive to somewhere far but close to see the leaves change
-try to take on photography
-Duluth; even if it's just for a night
-cook a semi or full on Thanksgiving dinner (I've never done this before)
-participate in more Tet Trung Thu activities, even if it's just buying moon cakes
-have a picnic
-go biking at least once a week, hopefully my sister's tires don't need to be replaced
-football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of it
-Six Flags' Fright Fest or at least Valley Fair's Valley Scare
-Madison for Halloween
-lose the thunder thighs and chubby cheeks
-try learning two more recipes
-one bonfire
-finish the 30 day challenge that i left unfinished in August
...more will be added of course

No comments: