Thursday, September 30, 2010

#np Dam Vinh Hung - Binh Minh Se Mang Em Di

Why DO people get married?
I’ve watched the first movie created by Tyler Perry back when I lived in Missouri, and I finally got to catch the sequel ‘Why Did I Get Married Too’ a couple days ago, and after watching it I’d have to ask myself and everyone else why do people get married? It’s crazy the things people do when they are in love, and I’d have to say that I never want to go through the emotional rollercoaster.

My personality quiz results are true though, I do have a longing desire for true never ending love. And I do believe in that type of love because I have seen it happen with my own eyes: my parents. If my parents can have the long everlasting love, then anyone can. I just don’t know if I’m willing to let myself be that vulnerable ever again to have it.


Games
I’m tired of playing games, but if I want to win that’s what I have to do. Seems like everything in life is like a poker hand, I’m just playing with the hand I was dealt with. Learning to fold when I should, but sometimes keeping the hand is worth it. The pot is always bigger when you take the risk, just know which is worth the time and patience and which one isn’t. Sometimes it’s more than just the hand and the pot, sometimes you feel that it’s your’s. Learning to trust my intuition has been a big thing, I’ve learned that it’s never wrong.


Change
I have an appointment with my favorite hairstylist at 2pm today, but I'm still indecisive on what i am going in for. A trim, or a cut? I'm known to be very impulsive. We'll see how this all turns out. My face is already chubby, might have to wait on the cut until I slim down a little. Short hair cuts make your face look wider, I don't need that right now.

No comments: