Wednesday, August 11, 2010

refreshing vents

for the love of food, music, and writing
I don't know which of the three I heart more; food, music, or writing.
They all seem to satisfy my soul, free my mind, and warm up my heart.
I've always thought I wrote better with music, but now I'm catching myself listening to the lyrics rather than focus on my writing.


old faces, old places
tonight was one of the BFF's little brother's going away dinner/thing at Tango. After tonight I remember why i try my best not to go there even though though they're the only place that makes the best beef and tuna tataki. It seemed like all of MN's Asian nation was there tonight, and not in a good way either. I mean it was fun seeing old faces again, but it was just too much especially when everyone has alcohol in their system.

The first person i ran into when i walked into the restaurant was Thinh. It was ridiculously funny to me because all I thought of when I saw him was how ugly, and ridic he looked w/those new earrings of his. Besides the fact that he tried starting a fight with two girl bartenders and me trying to shut him up and him yelling at me, it was good. It actually felt like we were friends until our mutual friends started pushing him on me, again. Sorry everyone, but it's been months. if I wanted to get back with someone who didn't appreciate me when he had me i would've done it a long time ago, not wait for months after we broke up to do so. Please get over it, cause I have. Thanks!--it's funny now that i see him, how could I have felt so strongly for him a moment back in time, and now he's standing in front of me and I feel absolutely nothing. emotions are fickle, they come and they go. everything will change except for change itself.

my friends can be so stupid sometimes, but Hoang he's stupid all of the time. Had to put him in check cause if I didn't he probably wouldn't have a girlfriend come tomorrow morning.

"Give me back her touch, I don't ask for much
but I fucked up, I know I fucked up, I admit I fucked up
but everybody fuck up, now this other nigga lucked up"
-Lil Wayne "Something you forgot" #everymansthemesong

whats funny is...
that i have this huge pet peeve of people being on their phone when i'm spending time with them. BUT...i know i know I'm always on my phone myself. I'm trying to cut my relationship with my Blackberry down to only taking pictures of food when I'm spending time with others, but it's so hard. #yeahimahypocrite

let's leave it at this. until tomorrow night.

No comments: