Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 4

A song that makes you sad:
Everclear - Wonderful

First, I would like to say that I don't think any song could really make me 'sad'. I think all songs make me happy, but with this particular song, everytime I listen to it it brings back lots of childhood memories. I was first introduced to this song when I was a child. I probably wasn't any older than 11 or 12 years old. I was going through my rebellious stage in life where I hated my parents, their unfair rules, school, everything and anything. I remember this was also around the same time where my parents would fight a lotttt. The first verse was always what I listened for when I hear this song, and it still is.

"Cause when it gets too sad
I think thoughts that I know are bad
I close my eyes and I count to ten
Hope its over when I open them
I want the things that I had before
Like a Star Wars poster on my bedroom door
I wish I could count to ten
Make everything be wonderful again
I hope my Mom
And I hope my Dad
Would figure out why they get so mad
I hear them scream
I hear them fight
They say bad words that make me wanna cry
I close my eyes when I go to bed
And I dream of angels that make me smile
I feel better when I hear them say everything will be wonderful some day"



A habit that I wish I didn't have:

I don't think I could pick just one for this. I would love to not have any bad habits, but unfortunately I'm human. I wish I didn't have such a potty mouth. I think it's pretty unattractive when not only girls cuss, but also guys. I shouldn't be one to talk because my potty mouth is pretty bad, but I'm making an attempt to calm it down.

I also wish I managed my time better to be on time for everything I have to appear at. I'm late to everythinggg, even work. No matter how much I try to wake up earlier, drive faster, sleep earlier, I'm still late to wherever it is that I have to be at. I apologize to everyone who's ever had to experience sitting by themselves because they were waiting for me to show up.

No comments: