Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#randoms

Wasted time, Wasted energy
If you know me then you'll know that I hate hate hate wasting time. Tomorrow isn't promised and I'll multi-task with almost everything I do. Whether it's everyday life like juggling full-time work while taking full-time credits or traveling and trying to see and do everything in the limited time that I have there even though I know I could just fly back there whenever I want to to get the rest done.

That's probably another reason why I always have to feel like I'm in control of my life, be in the know of what's going to happen. This is probably the first time ever that I have no control of anything in my life and although it's quite refreshing, it's also really frustrating. I normally cut everything and everyone out if I feel like it's a waste of my time and energy, so why haven't I done it yet? Having hope and being optimistic can be a downfall sometimes.


Songs for the soul; special occasion and special person not needed
-Brian McKnight - 6,8,12; anytime; back at one...they don't make songs like his anymore..but then again no one can sing like him.
-Dru Hill - incomplete
-ginuwine - differences
-ne-yo - in the way
etc, etc, etc I'm a human jukebox...especially when it comes to old school jammin'

The great listener
I've noticed that I've been picking up on blogging again. Blogspot has become my official ear. You listen to everything that I have to say, think, and feel. And best part about it?--it doesn't judge, so I'm never holding anything back. Feels good to clear your mind before sleeping though.

Inception
Ever since that movie, I've been trying to pay more attention to my dreams, and I've been remembering a lot of them for longer than 5 minutes after waking up. If you asked me now what I dreamnt about last night I probably couldn't tell you but if you ask me right before I wake up I could tell you all of the details, including what you wore in the dream. Pretty nuts, but do you think that dreams have any connections with your subconscious? --Not sure on that one myself, but it'd be pretty wild if it did.

Speed and time
It's funny how you wait for a day to come and when it finally arrives, it leaves faster than you can actually think about it. The past weekend definitely felt like that. Felt like everything was squeezed into an hour. #yeahimstillthinkingaboutit

Question(s) of the week
-Go with the flow or cut it off? I won't know unless I try right? But I feel like the trying will lead to no where.
-Would you rather be with someone who's the opposite of you or your twin? I think both has its pros and cons. I think the opposite will only work if both people have the same ultimate goals in life. Then it'd be rewarding to be w/someone who's your opposite because you're both going to continue learning new things about each other and learn to appreciate different perspectives and outlooks on things. But being with your twin can also be rewarding because you two compliment each other.

blah no more thinking....getting sleepyyy so don't mind the last topic...i probably don't know what i'm talking about, but i don't wanna erase it either

#energyinvestedinsomeoneisawpotentialin

No comments: