Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playing catch up

Day 7:

A song that reminds you of a certain event:


This song doesn't really remind me of a certain event, but it does remind me of a summer when my cousins from California were here in Minnesota. The majority of the summer was spent at my grandparents' house watching MTV, going to Lifetime to swim, lots of movies and insane arguments. Either way, it was memorable, it was fun, and I definitely miss those two. This song was my cousin Andrew's favorite song at the time. It was annoying because I liked Sum 41's Fat Lip....ha ha ha


A Picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you:


My familia <3
Especially my mother and father. They're the hardest working people I know. They've done so much to get to where they are in life right now. Their story is incredible; it's probably similar to a lot of my friends' parents. I'm very glad I have picked up on their strong work ethic.






Day 8:

A song that you know all of the words to:


I know a lot of songs by heart, but I guess I'll choose this one because I actually sat down and tried to memorize all of the words by heart when I was a little girl.


Short term goals for this month and why:
1. find a new job; because i'm out of one at the moment
2. save lots of $$$ for my future travels
3. be happy; because i deserve to be





Day 9

A song that you can fall asleep to:





Something that you're proud of in the past few days:
this one is a toughy....i can't think of something that i've done in the past few days that I would consider 'proud'. yeah, pretty sad but it's life.

1 comment:

AmoebaDang said...

aahahahaha...alien ant farm