Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Late nights and early mornings

Silly Games

This is a reason why I highly dislike dating, the game that guys and ladies play with each other’s feelings. You just never if the other person’s feelings are genuine or not anymore, why not save everyone the trouble, time, and wasted efforts by just being real. It’s simple: don’t say things you don’t mean, and in return you won’t lead someone on. –Cause honestly, they deserve better than wasted time.

“If a man wants you, nothing will keep him away. If a man doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.”


Summer’s end

I’m truly sad that summer is coming to an end. With so much coming up the next few weekends, the summer is going to flash right by me. Thank goodness for digital cameras, at least I can capture the moments. I’m always finding myself skimming through my summer pics before bed. I’m quite satisfied with everything I’ve crossed off and done so far this summer.

I must admit though, if summer never ended I would never get to watch the NFL games and of course THE MN State Fair, oh and can’t forget about Wicked. (=


Pride, again.

Listen to: Free Sol – Don’t Give it Away

“Should I feel ashamed because…damn I’m only human. I take the blame for love. Whatever happens happens.”

Why do my friends and I feel like it’s such a horrible thing to let a guy into our lives as more than friends? Oh wait, that’s because we got pride issues. I guess it’s the men’s fault too though, if so many of them weren’t such dogs I wouldn’t feel the need to hold such pride for myself and my independence from them.


I’m ready for Ya

I don’t like to go searching for a significant other. Why should i? It’s such a huge waste of time to me. Live your life, and if someone catches your attention, let em. Let the chance happen, don’t let a good thing get away without trying.

It’s truly funny how life works. Times like this is when I believe that things happen for a reason.

R.I.P. to the girl you used to see.
Her days are over. Baby she’s over.
I’ve decided to give you all of me.
Baby come closer, baby come closer.
I’m ready for ya.” –Drake


#youknowyouregettingoldwhen

-95% of your friends are tied down and are contemplating marriage and/or moving in together
-your friends start to move out of state for a job
-you can’t hang like you used to
-you pass out in the car ride home after a night of drinking
-you notice yourself getting chubby b/c your metabolism is starting to slow down
-you think about where you’ll be in five years and can’t see anything
-life’s moving faster than you can actually take it all in

No comments: