Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 5

A song that reminds you of someone:


This song reminds me of my guardian angels. She was the first to teach me a lot of things in life because my parents were both busy working when I was young. I still remember the day when I first met her at the airport w/my aunts, uncles, and cousins from my mommy's side. I also remember the day when she become paralyzed. I was right next to her when it happened. When I think about it now, I feel like how could I not have known something was wrong from the start, but then again I was barely 6 years old. I didn't know any better.

But I just wanted to let you know that I still think about you a lot, and that you made a huge impact on my life. and thank you for watching over not just me but the whole family ba ngoai.



A picture of somewhere you've been to:


Dalat, Vietnam
When I went to this city with my family, it reminded me of home (Minnesota) because it actually snowed there, and people were wearing winter gear. Something totally unexpected because I had only packed for hot, humid, warm weather. Although the city is rather boring with nothing but good food, the scenery is amazing. Lots of mountains, lot of waterfalls, and lots of tourists. It's a shame that we went to Vietnam during my rebellious stage in life. I didn't want to take any pictures or do anything when we were there. So I'm waiting for Summer '11 to roll around.

No comments: