Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time

It's silly when people say "I gotta find time..." for this and that. Because you can't really find time right?

If you truly wanted to do something, you'd MAKE time for it. Sure there's only 24 hours in a day, and you could be bombarded with things to do all hours of the day. But if you really wanted to you'd make time to spend some time w/your family. Or shoot a quick text to your bf/gf. Or go eat lunch w/a friend you haven't seen in awhile. Or anything for that matter. You could work or study a little earlier to make time. You could sleep less to make time. Or sacrifice something out of the day to make time. But you don't because you didn't wanna do it to begin with.

The point is no one is ever too busy not to do anything. It's a dumb excuse I use all the time, and I get away with it. But when someone uses the "I'm too busy" line on me, I reject it cause it's an excuse not the truth.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: