Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Golden Ticket

In front of me is my BlackBerry and behind it, sitting on my bed is literally my ticket to anywhere in the world. I can take this and go anywhere with it. I keep thinking about Australia, but I know I'm not going to be able to leave my family behind. I also gotta finish school too and make my parents proud.

I keep hinting it to my dad that once things get finalized with our house (whether he's going to keep it or sell it) to go to Australia w/me. Besides not having any friends there (which will be really easy for my dad to make since his personality is just like mine), but my mom has sisters that live there. And they would love it! Sounds silly since I've never been there myself, but I just know they will.

I am in a dilemma. Do I travel all summer before cracking down on school? Or do I work and rebuild my savings before cracking down on school and travel in between school breaks like I did before? HELP!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: