Sunday, April 10, 2011

11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Like Me

1. I'm selfish.
2. I don't know how to ask for help.
3. I have a disclosing problem.
4. I don't like investing time and effort in new relationships. I prefer to work at the ones I already have established.
5. Besides my immediate family, there are only a handful of people's opinions I let get to me.
6. I have a lot of pride.
7. The only thing I fear in life is losing my family.
8. I believe in a lot of things that are unrealistic to many (God, guardian angels, blessings, things happening for a reason, horoscopes, etc.).
9. I forgive too easily.
10. Self-destructive habits: I text/tweet/surf the web while I'm driving, I consume lots and lots of alcohol, I don't sleep, I over analyze, I don't pay attention to my surroundings, I overeat, etc.
11. I have nothing to offer you.

No comments: