Monday, April 4, 2011

Things I want [at the moment]

  • to be able to sleep without laying in bed thinking about everything
  • good food
    -jalepano slidders from White Castle
    -breakfast biscuit sandwich from Hardee's (they seriously have the best fast food breakfast sandwiches, all because they of their buttermilk biscuits)
    -Jensen's cheesy hashbrowns
    -anything from Tofu House
    -bibimbap
    -tre ba mau
    -jucy lucy from Matt's Bar
    -lau/hotpot/shabu shabu
    -Church's fried chicken (better than Popeye's, KFC, and Pagoda's wings!)
    -Prime rib rare w/extra au jus sauce from Machine Shed
    -Raising Cane's chicken strips and fries w/their special Cane's sauce
    -a grilled cheese sandwich w/tomato soup
    -royal tea latte w/extra extra coffee jellies
  • laying next to a fireplace, underneath a blanket, w/a cup of hot tea or coffee and reading
  • Nike+ shoes; only because I think it'll motivate me to run longer distances (currently doing short distances in intervals)
  • Summer! Summer! Summer! this warm weather is such a tease
  • a picnic
  • a good heart felt conversation w/anyone preferably a stranger because they're easier to talk to but really anyone. (this will forever be on all of my things i want)
  • a real vacation w/everyone in my family; currently trying to talk my parents into going to NYC w/me in the summer. They would love the city.
  • camping; just like old times
  • fishing; I remember when we were younger my dad would take the three of us to different lakes one summer. He had a real fishing rod, us kids didn't. But he promised us the next summer we'd all get one and our fishing license but that never happened cause he got too busy working )=
  • for my brother to not be so medicated
  • to go on an adventure; bike around a trail in MN, take the light rail downtown and just wonder aimlessly, drive to Duluth, drive to the Black Hills, star watch, etc
  • see a play
  • church sundays; back then after my sister and I got out of mass and sunday school we'd pick a restaurant and go eat there with my mom.
  • a bike; so on days I'm tired of running I can just bike
  • my memory back; all of the alcohol is making my recovering details skills dunzo
  • a friend who has a sleeping problem like i do maybe these nights won't get so bad
  • to know which restaurant to take my dad and our family for dinner on his 51st Birthday
  • a game of monopoly
  • sleep sleep sleep sleeeeeeep

No comments: