Sunday, April 17, 2011

Repeat please (Part Deux)!

Music is more than just a bunch of beats w/words in them. To me if feelings had a sound and were able to be put into words it'd be called music. I listen to every genre (yes even country) because they all fit into different moods I have. The only playlist I have created is one for when I'm running, besides that one I would never listen to a playlist twice because the songs I listen to depend on how I'm feeling. I usually open up my music folder and hit enqueue with whatever song appeals to me at the moment and I just let it play.

I've always had a passion for music, but besides having really great taste in it I'm not musically talented in any other way. So I take pride in having people tell me I have great taste in music. Probably the only compliment I'll ever accept from anyone.

Anyways, here are a few songs I've been listening to on repeat (click here: http://bit.ly/ieRZi8 if you wanna listen to Part Une of my list).

















I wish I could upload his Freaks and Geeks EP and his I Do Not Talk Mixtape but I can't. Both are good if you're one of those people who listen to lyrics when listening to music. He'll be at the Varsity Theater in May so I'm hoping to get out there and support him! He's very underrated.

No comments: