Sunday, April 17, 2011

Friend or Foe?

I'm having a hard time deciphering if you're actually a good friend or someone that's trying to pose as one. Because good friends aren't selfish, and a lot of the things you do are.

I am selfish, but in the way where if the people I'm surrounded with are happy, I am too. You on the other hand, will talk and use people for your own happiness. Not anyone else's.

I've always had a problem with this though. Thinking too many people are my "best friends" or "good friends" just because I spend more time w/them than other people.

You might be a friend, but right now you're definitely not a good one. And for that I'm going to withdraw myself slowly from your life.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ever question who your real friends are, all you have to do is screw up. Then, wait and see who sticks around.