Monday, November 22, 2010

Who am I to judge?

I try my best not to judge people before getting to know 'em because who am I to judge you? We all have been through things to make us the way we are today. I don't know the things you've gone through in the past, you don't know what I have gone through either.

"We walk the same path, but got on different shoes
Live in the same building, but we got different views."
-Drake

I had a surprisingly long dinner w/a friend yesterday. Arrived at 10:30pm and didn't leave the restaurant til 12:30am. My phone died so I wasn't really keeping track of the time, but then again I suppose our conversations also kept us off track. But he brought something up that made me think how many other's out there also thinks the same? But then again, like I care? I know what I have and haven't done, I don't owe anything to anyone. Especially an explanation for the things I have done. If you got questions come and ask me. Cause if I ever had a question about anyone, I'll ask them straight up. It beats assuming and listening to rumors.

*****


This is a little teaser picture from this weekend...more pics and details later whenever I'm not lazy hehe (=

No comments: