Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things that make me happy #'s 10-19

10. writing w/Pentel R.S.V.P pens in black ink
11. black coffee first thing in the morning
12. people watching
13. listening to my current favorite song infinitely 'til I get sick of it/find a new song
14. playing catch-up w/a friend over a good meal
15. sitting in the steam room after a good work out
16. satisfying a craving after craving it for days, weeks, or even months
17. whipping up new recipes at home
18. running errands w/the sister
19. having an influence on people

Ex of 19: Today was election day and a friend of mine wasn't gonna vote until I kept nagging him about it. He asked where, who, and why. I gave emailed him links on the issues, and where to find polls but refused to tell him who I was voting for. He complained that every time we switched governors or presidents that it never has effected him; I'm going to prove him wrong. But with all of nagging, he voted so I'm satisfied. (=

No comments: