Monday, September 21, 2009


Thinh, Me, & Toan's sneaky ass @South Beach MIA, FL May 2009

Looking out the window, you can already see fall starting to set in, soon enough it'll be Minnesota's nasty winter. I wish I was back at the beach.

*****


I'm sitting here trying to fill out my application for The RDIC (M&I's Diversity Council) and they have all of these questions I have to answer so they can see if I'm a good canidate to be on the board of members or not. Well, I"m filling out everything fine, I have all genuinely awesome answers, then I hit the last two questions and I'm at a stump.

One of the responsibilities of the Council is to work together as a team to accomplish our objectives. Provide us with an example of how you have been a proven team player in the past.

....*thinking*....I honestly don't have a time where I was a team player. and that is one of my weaknesses, but it also can be one of my strengths. If you're a regular reader of my blog you're going to hear read the word "independent" a lot. and it might seem a little cocky, but why not be? It's a good kind of cocky, I think it's something someone should brag about, especially when I'm this young (or old). But, yes I am a very independent person. I don't like working in groups because I think they hold me back, especially when someone in the group doesn't understand what we're doing, doesn't do it right, or is just plain slow at doing it. At all of my previous jobs, my managers and supervisors have all made comments about myself being an independent worker during reviews, it's something I'm proud of but I would love to change that. I want to be a team player, but it's something I can't change overnight. I'm just a firm believer of if you wanna get something done your way and the right way, you gotta do it yourself or you'll always get disappointed.

*****


I really need to find time to clean my room. It's gotten pretty bad since I moved back. When I moved back about a year ago, my room was spotless and empty. I made it look like a tornado had just hit it. and it's sad because no matter how many times I clean it, two days later and my room will go back to being messy.

I think my problem is that I'm too sentimental. I like to keep everything. From old notebooks from my junior and senior year of high school, which by the way was four years ago, to movie ticket stubs and etc. I think I just need to call a maid to do the work for me.

I'll pay you $75 to clean, vaccum, hang my clothes, fold my clothes, move the desk out of my room, and just clean underneath my bed! haha That's not too much to ask for right? and my room is pretty small.

Things I need to find in my room:
  • safe deposit box keys...replacement keys are expensive!
  • my bail reciept and my bail papers to get the $ back...it's not my money so it's important I find it!
  • my passport
  • my social security card...i know, i shouldn't leave that around but I can't find it
  • the first Valentine's day present that I gave to Thinh..iono where I threw it. He left it over at my house a few months ago and it's gone

    I'm sure theres more to find but that's all I can think off of the top of my head. I just gotta gather bills and stuff w/my name, addy, and account #'s on and shred em all at work. One of the perks of working at a bank. (=
  • No comments: