Thursday, September 17, 2009

Had to drive to work and school today since everyone is busy. Now that my brother started working, the house will be even emptier. I never got why my parents bought such a pricey house, that no one ever stays in. Everyone in our family is always working, schooling, or partying. It seems like the only time someone is home is from 10pm-6am, then the house is left empty again. Anyone want to buy it? I'm sure my parents would be happy to have you take it out of their hands so they could move to a much warmer place.

*****


"Good things come to those who wait, but only the leftovers of those who hustle."

*****


I believe that one of my biggest strengths in life is my ability to adapt to any situation I get myself into. I observe when I am put into a situation that I'm not familiar with, and within a short period of time I've already feel like I've been doing whatever I'm doing for years. I'm a very fast learner, and I love it. It's probably why I'm so confident in myself in whatever it is that I choose to do in life.

Adaptiblity is just one of the traits that I've gotten to know about myself in the past 21 years. Most of the time it takes people their whole lives to get to know who they are, what they want, and what they need. For myself, I'm pretty confident I'm already there. I know my strengths and I know my weaknesses, and I use that knowledge to my advantage. I think you really have to find yourself before you could do a lot of things in life, like falling in love, start a career, be happy...I mean if you don't know who you are, what you need, and what you want how on earth are you going to be satisfied ever?

http://kevan.org/johari?name=ymm4t

I've posted this years ago on my xanga, and last year on my facebook already. It's interesting to see what others think are your strengths in comparison to what you think your's are.

No comments: