Monday, January 31, 2011

No sleep? No problem?

I am a mess right now. I seriously need to make it a goal to learn how to manage my time better. Since I've booked my flight, I had ALL this time to pack and get ready but I just had to wait til the day I'm leaving to start getting things ready.

I am soooo thankful for a friend right now. If my good friend Chris didn't text me asking when I'll be arriving I would've still thought my flight was at 7:30pm. When he asked me that I quickly logged into my email to check the itinerary and it was for 4:30pm.

I've gotten a total of 5 hours of sleep the past 96hours (four days). I am a walking zombie, and my friends keep asking if I'm on meth or coke. I try to sleep, this definitely isn't by choice like it usually is. If depriving me of sleep is a punishment, I'll do a lot of things to be unpunished.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: