Monday, January 24, 2011

#simplehappiness

Screw long walks on the beach. I like long walks to the refrigerator.

Trying to get some work done before I head out to run errands w/Papa Le again. I had to cancel lunch plans I made last night to eat w/him, but family comes before anything and anyone. I always spend time one on one with my mom, but this was the first time I actually spent one on one time with my dad in a really long time. We discussed future plans, and I'm super uberly excited for what 2011 has to bring for not only myself but for my family. If you know me I get joy out of sharing things w/friends and family, especially good news. But I feel like I should keep a tight lip on these future plans just because no one other than my family should know about it.

My parents are finally getting the point. I'm really the only one who's ever home in this house, and that's still not a lot. There's no point in keeping this house if no one takes advantage of it.

Ahhh!!! I'm so so so so so excited for what's to come. Everything is to make my family's life easier. Especially for my parents, they're not getting any younger. They've worked so hard to get to where they are, they deserve everything life has to offer and more.

No comments: