Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Kin

(Warning! This is all repeat, just worded differently)
If you're one of my twitter followers and you're reading this then you know that I've been spending endless amounts of time with my family lately. Not only do I enjoy spending quality time with my parents and siblings, but it's much needed. I feel like I need to make up for being such a horrible daughter and sister when I was younger. If there was an award for such a thing, I'd win and the caption next to a mugshot would say "Tammy, worst daughter and sister in the world." I'm not over exaggerating either. I put my parents through hell, and after everything they are still right beside me giving me their unconditional love and support no matter how many times I have and will fuck up.

I've been told countless amounts of times in the past to always watch what I do and say because I have to be a role model for my younger siblings. And let's just say with me putting my parents through hell, the things I did as a teenager and even up until now aren't things a role model should be doing. But thankfully I have a smart sister and brother, they know to learn from my mistakes without making them.


*****


Against the walls. Against your rules. Against my skin.

No comments: