Thursday, February 10, 2011

^__~

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them."

--Marilyn Monroe

Now I'm not speaking for myself, because this has nothing to do with anything personal, but why do the people who say they don't care about this and that person are always the ones who sit there and gossip about the ones they supposedly claim to not care about? Or they sit there and complain about every thing that the person they claim to not care about does.

It's irritating because I don't want to get dragged into whatever it is you're trying to create for yourself and that person. But it's funny because you say you're sooOoOoOoo busy with school, work, and whatever else you have going on in your life, but yet you seem to still make time to sit there and dissect every little thing about the people you don't like. Makes so much sense right?

Reality check: get a life. Worry about your own before you dig your nose and ears into someone else's. The reasons you dislike the person(s) probably aren't even legit (see Reasons Why I Never Judge Anyone post). Yeah, they're not perfect. I'm not perfect. And neither are you.

No comments: