Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things that make me happy #'s 40-49

40. Watching the previews before a movie
41. When someone remembers the little details about you
42. Doing absolutely nothing but talking about past memories w/friends you've had for almost 10+ years
43. Remembering a dream days, months, even years after having dreamnt it (it's rare for me to remember a dream, but when I do it sticks w/me.)
44. When people say "yes" instead of the expected "no"
45. When someone texts to tell me drive home safe or calls/texts me to see if I got home safe after a long night
46. Making up a dish as you go and having it turn out super-fab
47. How shiny and clean your car looks with other cars on the road after a fresh carwash
48. People's natural scent > perfume/cologne any day
49. Children with good manners


I remember watching Grease for the first time in '97 w/my Aunt and cousins from Cali. I loved the songs, and the story-line. But I <3 this cover. Maybe that'll be a movie I'll watch twice. (;

No comments: