Monday, February 28, 2011

My Everything

Mummy, Ba, Dave, adopted son until he proposes to my sister, Tiff, and I
This is my family, and I would kill for anyone of them (don't test me)
At my parents' and Dave's favorite restaurant: Shuang Cheng

I'm not going to bore you with the typical how my parents worked hard to get to where they are blah blah blah you've read it about a hundred times in past posts. I have been appreciating them more than ever, and at least once a week (sometimes more) I try to gather everyone to eat together as a family. I know we all have a hectic schedule, but weekends usually work for us.

I felt guilty coming home earlier from dinner at Fogo de Chao w/a group of friends. My mom asked me how come I never ask my parents to go eat. And I asked them didn't I ask you guys to eat yesterday? and I told them I ask them every week to go eat, but today it was thirteen of my friends, it would've been weird with the two of them with a group of 13 kids. My mom just smiled and said "I thought you forgot about us." --How could I ever forget about the people who have made the most impact in my life?

The one single thing I fear of in life is the day I lose any of my immediate family members. When that day comes, that'll be the day I become psychotic.

No comments: