Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life right now

I'm very very very excited for all of the things that are going to be happening not only for myself but for my family in the next couple of months. I've learned to trust my intuition over the years because it has never let me down once yet. And right now my intuition is telling me that these new beginnings that I am creating for myself will be something that I need.

I'm seeing myself spend more and more time w/my siblings, mom and dad. I don't think I've ever spent so much time with them in the past as I have in the past three months. I suppose that's just apart of me going through my experiences though. I can't depend on anyone but myself, and if there was anyone I had to depend on it'd be my immediate family.

Today, after my dentist appointment I had lunch w/my dad, sister, and brother (mom was home sick). It was good. We talked, laughed, and actually enjoyed ourselves. I feel my family growing closer as the days go by and I'm loving it. I'm really big on family connection and keeping close family ties (immediate only), and everything that my family has been lately seems like it's being pulled right out of a movie. Unreal, but it so real.

My brother who doesn't live with us just found out that my mom has been sick. So he's been texting me all day of the different possible things that she could have and to tell me to tell her he hopes she feels better. #warmandfuzzyfeeling

Just wanted to mention how good things have been. Ten years from now, I'll read this and see that things were good at one point in life, but for me isn't life always good?

It has been a nice long freaking break. But it's time to get back to business and I couldn't be more excited about it. It's been too long where I've lost sleep because I didn't have time to. I miss the feeling of never having enough time in a day for anything. #riseandgrind

No comments: