Saturday, February 19, 2011

ABC's

(A) Age: 20 something

(B) Bed Size: queen

(C) Chore You Hate: Laundry

(D) Dogs? nope

(E) Essential Start Your Day: Reading the news

(F) Favorite Color: the rainbow

(G) Gold or Silver? white gold

(H) Height: 5’0"

(I) Instruments You Play(ed): none )=

(J) Job Title: life enjoy-er

(K) Kids: nope

(L) Live: Twin Cities, MN

(M) Mom’s Name: Thanhloan

(N) Nicknames: tamzilla

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? a few

(P) Pet Peeve: complainers

(Q) Quote from a movie: ”IOh, yes the past can hurt but you can either run from it or learn from it." --The Lion King

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother

(T) Time You Wake Up? I don't sleep

(U) Underwear: thongs

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: peas

(W) What Makes You Run Late: my long hair

(X) X-Rays You’ve Had Done: cat scans, ultrasounds, pap-smears, mammography

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: banh xeo, ca ri, flan, any vietnamese soup, any kind of pasta, etc.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Lions

*****

We were standing in line for a ride in Disney Land and it was the first time I met my cousin's cousin Diane. She was trying to get to know me so she asked me what my favorite number, color, food, clothing store, etc were and that's when it triggered me that I don't have a favorite anything besides favorite animal and movie but even that's questionable since I like too many movies.

No comments: