Monday, December 6, 2010

Pow

There are three things in life that you cannot control:
Time, your feelings, and death.

So make your time worth it, make sure everyone knows how you feel about them, and tomorrow is never promised so live for today.

*****
"Sometimes u just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, u know where you stand."

What if you distance yourself, and not only do they notice the distance, but they also call you out on it and ask why. I want to holster my guns, I want to let my pride down, but I'm not used to that. I have too much pride to put everything down for this one possibility. So I try to distance myself, but that only works for a good day or two before I give in again. I hate that I don't a better control over this.

*****
So I recently just found out about something when a friend told me. I kind've knew before she confirmed my thoughts, but I don't know how I feel about it. I don't know if I should continue to go with the flow and let things develop or not develop or if I should cut the person off like I usually do. But I guess I'll never know unless I give things a try?

*****
A few friends and I are already planning our New Years Eve, and I'm so excited for it. If things go well, I'll be so happy. One week away, and when I come back it'll be a weekend away w/some other close friends for a trip up north for snowboarding/skiing/sledding at a friend's cabin.

I just wish my uncle would've followed through with our plans for winter break. He's making his way around the Midwest to visit a few of our family members, last I heard he was in Chicago and probably making his way up here. So hopefully I'll get to talk to him. I'm a little disappointed, but I should've known better than to expect much out of him. Most of the people from my dad's family is known for just talking but not following through with walking. It's irritating, but like I said I should've known better than to get my hopes up. Hong Kong, I'll come to you one day on my own terms.

*****




I really want to see this!







This has been on repeat for the past two days.

No comments: