Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lists

We can't be friends:
If you can't take sarcasm; I speak it fluently.
If you look the other way when things get bad; I'd be down for you when things are bad, I expect the same.
If you can't laugh at yourself; we all do stupid things, learn to laugh at it.
If you easily get offended and can't take criticism; I'm a very blunt person, learn to take it all in. I have good intentions.
If you can't be honest with me in return; hate hate liars, and people who can't tell me what's up when I ask for it.

Some pet peeves:
-people who work in the customer service field and they obviously don't know how to be in the field
-people who makes something so simple so complicated
-people who JUDGE (I've been all about this lately)
-people who say one thing, but do another
-when you know better to not do something, but you do it anyways because you simply can't help it
-when you remember things to say to the other person AFTER you've just sat there talking/explaining/arguing with them
-Disney movies that give false hope to little girls and little boys making them expect a "lived happily ever after" life

I'm tired, there was more I wanted to write but I can't get the words out.


Old, but this song has been on repeat. The lyrics.
  • I'm a space bound rocket ship and your heart is the moon, and I'm aiming right at you
  • You must be a sorceress cause you just did the impossible; Gain my trust don't play games it'll be dangerous
  • Nobody knows me I'm cold, walk down this road all alone. Its no one's fault but my own
    Its the path I've chosen to go. Frozen as snow I show no emotion whatsoever so. Don't ask me why I have no love for these motherfucking hoes
  • You want them when they don't want you, soon as they do feelings change. Its not a contest and I ain't on no conquest for no mate. I wasn't lookin but I stumbled onto you must've been fate, but so much is at stake what the fuck does it take. Lets cut to the chase. But a door shuts in your face. Promise me if I cave in and break and leave myself open that I wont be making a mistake

No comments: