Friday, October 23, 2009

For Memories, $ is worth it

When I was in my teenage years, I’ve never wanted to get married. I thought the idea of spending my life with another person was impossible, I didn’t believe in love, and I thought if I was ever to get lonely I could just adopt. Well things have changed, not because I’m with someone great, but because with me being with someone great, it made me realize how much I want to share my life with another great person. If I wanted to, I could graduate from college, start my career, start a family, own my own home, and travel the world by myself. But I don’t want to; I want to share all of those things with someone I love.

I blame Nghia and Giang for getting me hooked onto these Still Motion videos. I haven’t cried watching one yet, but I have to admit they are pretty sweet. Supposedly to hire Still Motion for same day editing is $10,000.00. Well, I better start saving now.

I am only going to get married once in my life with my true love whoever that may be. I definitely want to cherish it, remember it in the best way possible and also share it with everyone I love and care for. A video by them would definitely do!

Here's a video of one of my favorites:

melinh + cwell's sde // toronto from stillmotion on Vimeo.



Still Motion links:
Still Motion Blog
+Videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TRUST ME, I NEVER IMAGINED MYSELF BEING MARRIED, AFTER WATCHING THAT VIDEO, I WANTED TOO!