Sunday, January 3, 2010

Disappointed

I blame Thinh for me never being able to see my friends or for me losing touch with them. Everyone knows it too. Over the past two weeks, I've had three friends who are in the Military come home to visit. I didn't get to see any of them because Thinh either doesn't like 'em or he just didn't wanna do what they were doing. That pisses me off, I mean 'his' friends which are now my friends, they're cool, they're like brothers to me now but it's just annoying how he doesn't try when it comes to 'my' friends. And my friends purposely don't invite me to places or events now because they automatically just assume "she won't come because she's busy with Thinh."


I'm so disappointed...who knows when I'll be able to see those guys again?

Sent via T-Mobile BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its ok i totally understand. =( i have been missing you. YOUR TEXTS HAVE BEEN DECREASING, I DON'T LIKE THAT. lol