Thursday, December 31, 2009

Au Revior 2009, Bonjour 2010!

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Swam with dolphins. Snorkel w/tropical fishes, sharks, and barracudas. Swam with sting rays and fed them.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't have a new years' resolution and i probably won't make one for next year or any other

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My aunt, Haley is adorable

4. Did anyone close to you die?
THANK the man above and my guardian angel, no.

5. What countries did you visit?
No new countries )= Hopefully that'll change in 2010.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
patience and time (so contradicting!)

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There's a lot. But I'll keep that to myself

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
working 40 hours/week while going to school with 15+ credits and still making A's and B's

9. What was your biggest failure?
Leaving my job before finding another one to fall back on

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Another Blackberry, this time my 8900. New toys in 2010, I have my eyes on a dslr.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, going out, and traveling

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My trips to Florida and Vegas w/people who matter.

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
that Black Eyed Peas one...only because over do it on the radio (something something gotta feeling tonight will be a good night)

Compared to this time last year, are you:

17. Thinner or fatter?
Skinnier

18. Richer or poorer?
poorer

19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
work. Why oh why did I quit my job? Now my winter break will suffer because of it.

20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
spend spend spend

21. How will you be spending Christmas?
Home, K Dramas

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Nope.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Glee, GG, Dexter, Weeds, Greek, anything on HGTV

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
nah

26. What was the best book you read?
A Different Mirror -Ronald Takaki it was for my intercultural comm. class

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Some new bands thanks to a "human" friend of mine

28. What did you want and get?
everything

29. What did you want and not get?
nadda

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Hangover, Law Abiding Citizen

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
turned 21. Dinner with family and close friends. Followed by a week long trip to Orlando and Miami and celebrated with my Floridians.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Learning to be patient and not to rush into life...still trying!

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
More and more girly as the year goes on...more and more dresses that i'm wearing and slowly learning how to apply something girls call make-up

34. What kept you sane?
my awesome girls and guys, and my awesome family

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
james franco. smart and sexy

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Bailout money to "top" companies that definitely do not deserve the dough.

37. Who did you miss?
my family in Cali, I keep telling them I'll visit, but I haven't gotten the chance

38. Who was the best new person you met?
there's only one person that sticks out in my mind right now. two letters human H.K.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Plan your work, then work your plan

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

The entire lyrics to Kid Cudi Pursuit of Happiness

Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit
Feelin’ lit feelin’ light, 2 am summer night.
I don't care, hand on the wheel, drivin drunk, I'm doin’ my thing
Rollin the Midwest side and out livin’ my life getting’ out dreams
People told me slow my road I'm screaming out fuck that
Imma do just what I want lookin’ ahead no turnin’ back
if I fall if I die know I lived it to the fullest

if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HK? what does that stand for? hong kong? which goes into great wall... which is in china? or am i over thinking everything?

Tamzilla said...

yes you are over thinking everything. past that (=