1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Swam with dolphins. Snorkel w/tropical fishes, sharks, and barracudas. Swam with sting rays and fed them.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't have a new years' resolution and i probably won't make one for next year or any other
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My aunt, Haley is adorable
4. Did anyone close to you die?
THANK the man above and my guardian angel, no.
5. What countries did you visit?
No new countries )= Hopefully that'll change in 2010.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
patience and time (so contradicting!)
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There's a lot. But I'll keep that to myself
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
working 40 hours/week while going to school with 15+ credits and still making A's and B's
9. What was your biggest failure?
Leaving my job before finding another one to fall back on
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Another Blackberry, this time my 8900. New toys in 2010, I have my eyes on a dslr.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, going out, and traveling
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My trips to Florida and Vegas w/people who matter.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
that Black Eyed Peas one...only because over do it on the radio (something something gotta feeling tonight will be a good night)
Compared to this time last year, are you:
17. Thinner or fatter?
18. Richer or poorer?
19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
work. Why oh why did I quit my job? Now my winter break will suffer because of it.
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
spend spend spend
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
Home, K Dramas
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Glee, GG, Dexter, Weeds, Greek, anything on HGTV
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
A Different Mirror -Ronald Takaki it was for my intercultural comm. class
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Some new bands thanks to a "human" friend of mine
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Hangover, Law Abiding Citizen
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
turned 21. Dinner with family and close friends. Followed by a week long trip to Orlando and Miami and celebrated with my Floridians.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Learning to be patient and not to rush into life...still trying!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
More and more girly as the year goes on...more and more dresses that i'm wearing and slowly learning how to apply something girls call make-up
34. What kept you sane?
my awesome girls and guys, and my awesome family
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
james franco. smart and sexy
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Bailout money to "top" companies that definitely do not deserve the dough.
37. Who did you miss?
my family in Cali, I keep telling them I'll visit, but I haven't gotten the chance
38. Who was the best new person you met?
there's only one person that sticks out in my mind right now. two letters human H.K.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Plan your work, then work your plan
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
The entire lyrics to Kid Cudi Pursuit of Happiness