Monday, August 24, 2009

Today is the first day of the semester and already I'm feeling overwhelmed. Got done with my first homework assignment of the semester around 9am and I'm already having to read two chapters for another class, with three discussion responses for another class.

Ok, maybe I'm not so confident with this semester anymore, but I am still sticking to my goal. Even if that means giving up my weekends of going out. I gotta do what I gotta do.

*****
I was online looking at my classes and I saw in big bold letters:
"Study abroad in Australia Fall 2010"
I think I'm going to start saving up for that. Australia, has been one of my all time destinations where I want to visit, and what a better way to experience the continent and country by studying there for a semester? It's better than visiting for a week.

No comments: