Friday, June 17, 2011

The question

At every job I've had I always meet new people and with them they bring their curiosities. A question I always get is: "What do you look for in a guy?"

And my answer has and always be: "Just someone who'll make me happier than I already am."

I told a coworker that on Tuesday b/c he asked me and he goes "well what will it take to make you happier then?"

Honestly, I don't know. I'm already extremely, very, content, and happy with the way everything is in my life that I can't possibly see how much better it can get. I have my family, friends who have turned into family, a job I love, and I work with people I enjoy seeing everyday...I really don't know how another person can influence everything to make it better.

Things are just the way it's supposed to be.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: