Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Two-Ten Checklist

Something that Thinh hated about me was that I always wanted to speed through life and get everything and anything done asap. Well, that part of me definitely hasn't changed. Here's a list of things I'd like to cross off before summer is officially over.

Fishing
jet skiing
Wisconsin Dells
a trip outside of MN
camping
Twin's game
Cascade Bay
Six Flags
Valley Fair
Drive-in movie(s)
bonfire
State Fair
Wicked
Solera's rooftop + tapas
have a picnic
skydiving
cliff jumping
go to a museum
the zoo
rock climbing
try a new recipe
shooting range
late night swim
kayaking

....more will probably get added soon enough. Anyone willing to help me get these crossed off will be very much appreciated (=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can guarantee at least 3 of those things in the next month.