Thursday, December 31, 2009

*Knock Knock*

Dear Tammy,

*knock knock* is anyone in there?? When are you going to start taking your academics seriously? You're supposed to be graduating this Spring, and although I already know how you don't care what society thinks and their measurement of standards in life, like when someone should be done with their undergraduate, but seriously, it's time to get your fucking shit together!!!!!!!!

*****
I'm so disappointed in myself. I never take my academics serious, and now I'm in this stupid and frustrating situation. If I can't get myself out of this, I don't know what to do.

I know finishing school will get me to where I need and want to be in life, but somehow someway my head still doesn't listen, and I still don't take it serious enough.

I wish I could just go back in time and go through high school all over again. But then that'd be going against everything that I believe in..

In times like this I don't know what I believe in anymore. I need a friend right now.

No comments: