Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My first pregnancy has been anything but "normal," and I wouldn't change it for the world. All of the highs and the lows, I'll take it all as long as Danny and I get to meet our baby.

This was Sunday night; for a good hour or two I couldn't do anything without this sharp stabbing feeling in my right abdomen. Of course I googled, and everything from contractions to round ligament pain said nothing about sharp pains so I called the baby line and they got me right into our delivering hospital's Labor and Delivery area. Funny thing was, after seeing a couple of doctors and nurses, my OB came in. Apparently, she was on duty that night and saw my name on the list of patients that checked in so she came by to check on me. She's been really reassuring throughout this pregnancy, and has always taken a conservative approach, so it was a big relief to hear to say I just pulled a muscle while working out.

Phew! I felt bad having Danny take me in at 8pm on a Sunday night but he's always supportive. Gah, he's the best.

Baby girl, you're so blessed to have the best father ever. As for mother, only time will tell. I hope I will be just as great.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: