Monday, July 25, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy #'s 70-79

I used to do one of these at least once a month...my bad for not keeping up. and Hello to the new readers. I don't know exactly who you are, but I kind of have a clue who's been clicking through here. Just in case you didn't know, I don't care who reads my blog as long as you don't reveal your identity...yeah I'm weird like that.

70. keeping things lighthearted and fun...even when you're at work. (probably the #1 reason why I get along w/my coworkers so much. B/c we all can have fun and joke around w/each other without someone taking things too seriously...even in a professional atmosphere.)
71. my usual espresso shots (each week the # of shots go up)from the Dunn Bros off 6th and Marquette in the Northstar Building downtown...they know how I like my coffee. Andrea and Amir takes good care of me every morning.
72. dinner conversations where you're not trying too hard to have because it just flows out naturally (how every conversation should be.)
73. introducing people to new things/informing people about something they didn't know about before
74. lunch everyday w/my team members (specifically the guys I started it all with on day 1, no offense to the other guys who started before or after us. But I can start work at 8am and get off at 8pm no problem, but I need that 45min - Hour break from my day w/these guys. They make me laugh!)
75. fun in the sun...if I'm out in the sun I'm having fun. It does not matter what I'm doing.
76. Nights in hookahing, eating endless junk food, surfing Netflix, watching redbox movies while studying w/close friend(s)....it's a nice break from drinking and going out
77. having time to listen to music through my desktop so it can scrobble to my last.fm account
78. people who know exactly what to say and do to make you laugh and smile
79. food at my work's cafeteria...for a cafeteria the food is bomb dot com!


No comments: